The type of events we share
- Ensure your event aligns with ICM’s mission and values and focuses on topics related to midwifery, maternal and newborn health, sexual and reproductive health and rights.
- Provide a clear, short description of your event, including the topic, date, time (including time zone), venue (in-person events) and link for registration (online events). Make sure to clearly explain the purpose of the event and its expected outcomes.
- We share events hosted or organised by ICM partners and member associations, and give precedence to our member associations.
Submission format and timeline
- Send information about the event using the submission form on the ICM website, making sure you complete each of the specified fields, including your contact information.
- You must submit information at least one month (30 days) before the day of your event.
Events must have open participation
- We only share events that are open to the public on the ICM website, so make sure your event is organised for a wide audience, not just invited participants.
- Submissions can be in English, French, or Spanish, ICM’s official languages. We cannot accept submissions in other languages.