Save money and stay informed
For ICM members and their members the International Journal of Childbirth now offers a 30% discount off the already low subscription prices as a benefit of membership.
Just use Promo Code IJC40 at checkout
• Get the print edition and all four issues will be delivered to your mailbox anywhere in the world.
• Subscribe to the online edition and you will receive access to the current year’s issues and you will have access to all the back issues published since Volume 1.
Here’s the step-by-step instructions for subscribing:
1. Click here to use this offer and subscribe to the IJC
2. Click the "Subscribe Now" button
3. Select either “Individual Subscription - Print” or the “Individual Subscription – Online”
4. Click “Continue” to proceed to the shopping cart where you will see the regular subscription price
5. In the “Promo Code” field enter IJC40 and click “Apply Promo Code”
6. Then Proceed to Checkout
The International Journal of Childbirth is a peer-reviewed, quarterly journal publishing original research, reviews, and case studies concerned with the practice of midwifery, women's health, prenatal care, and the birth process. The journal encourages the exploration of the complex and contextual issues surrounding childbirth provision and outcomes and invites manuscripts from a wide range of clinical, theoretical, political, methodological, psychological, public health, policy, and multicultural and interdisciplinary perspectives.
To read more about the journal and to download a free sample issue click here.
To preview tables of contents and abstracts of published articles click here.
To download a sample issue to forward to a colleague or to your library with a subscription request click here.